Thursday, August 14, 2014

lately

I just wanted to update you all on my life via snap chat pictures and phone pictures, because I haven't been very good at updating on life events lately! Plus I really love reading other peoples blog posts like this, enjoy :)

First of all this quote is absolutely beautiful! Jessa Duggar from 19 kids and counting put it on her instagram and I was so grateful, it was exactly what I needed to hear that day. 

Exciting news alert!! My family and I are taking trip to New York this fall!! That's right folks the big apple, and I couldn't be more excited! We are going to go to New York City to tour the statue of liberty, the 9/11 memorial, the natural history museum, and the empire state building! We are also stopping in Palmyra New York to tour LDS church history! We are going to the Palmyra temple and the Sacred Grove! The Sacred Grove is where Joseph Smith prayed as a young boy about what church he should join, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to him and told him none of them were right. I am so blessed to get this opportunity to tour this sacred ground. If you want to learn more about the Sacred Grove and what we believe about it you can click here and here


On Tuesday I got a letter that I have been waiting a long time for from my favorite Missionary. <3 Lets just say I was a little bit excited. I haven't seen this boy for a year and a half and I still get giddy every time I think about him. Can it be January already??

My best friend Rachel is getting married, TOMORROW!! Yes you heard that right tomorrow! I can't believe it, we've been friends since we were 2 and now she's all grow up! ;) haha Her and her Fiance are adorable and they're both crazy about each other, I couldn't be happier for her! :) We went to get our nails done yesterday in honor of her wedding. 

I also went school shopping yesterday, would anyone be interested in seeing a back to school haul? Comment below if you would! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment