Monday, August 18, 2014

uhh?

I went back to school shopping the other day, among my purchases were this super comfortable, and adorable shirt! I paired it with leggings and wedges for a really comfortable outfit. I'm an awkward model but It's a cute outfit so I guess that makes it ok? haha 
/  Do you ever go to write a blog post and the words wont come? That's what's happening with this one for me, writers block. So I think I'll just ramble about the fact that I start school next week at and actual real University that isn't two blocks wide like Snow was. I might throw up, pair that with the fact that I haven't been to school in nearly a year, and again I might throw up. I might as well be a freshman again, great. Well wish me luck on this adventure and hope that I keep my breakfast down the first day and don't look like a lost puppy. I'll keep you updated. 


I'm a weirdo, it's a true story. 
And this is where a little cropping and editing can get you. 



4 comments:

  1. girl, you look AH-MAZING! i adore the new top. you're gonna love going back to school, just hang in there! you've got this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia, you're the sweetest! Good luck with your back to school! :)

      Delete
  2. The new top is great (and looks comfy too which is absolutely an important point of criteria for me! hehe)! really suits you! all the best with the year ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Jemima! You're so sweet and I always love reading your comments!! :)

      Delete