Wednesday, September 10, 2014

sorry, I've been busy...

It's a lame excuse I know, and yet I'm using it anyway...
Life has been a little bit crazy this past month between school, work, homework and the small social life that I have. That and I've been having a lot of anxiety. It's been quite rainy here and it suits my mood just fine, it feels as if the sky is crying with me.




 On a happier note I love my major! :) I think you know you picked the right major when you love doing your homework. Speaking of homework, for one of my classes I have to create a blog! I haven't posted yet, but I will have a post up by the end of this week. It's going to be a vintage fashion/ history blog.Here's a link to it if you're interested in following along.  http://vintagethread.blogspot.com/
 The pictures below are where I took the first pictures for my new blog. I went up the canyon with some friends and it was beautiful, I have missed the mountains this summer. Despite all the anxiety I've been having lately being in the mountains made me feel peaceful, It's amazing how nature can speak to and calm your soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment