Saturday, February 8, 2014

have a heart shaped balloon

"Angel you were born to fly, but if you get too high I'll catch you when you fall, I'll catch you when you fall."- When you comeback down, Nickel Creek





I pulled out my watercolors for the first time in a while and decided to make some valentines for my family. Sorry these pictures aren't the best, but I promise that I don't claim to be a photographer. I love holidays and having an excuse to celebrate something. The heart shaped balloon valentine is a reference to a Series of Unfortunate Events that I made for my brother, because me and all of my siblings love those books... so if you've read those books you'll understand it! I hope that everyone has a good weekend and a good valentines day this Friday! Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment