Tuesday, October 1, 2013

i'm a blue

I never really ever know what to say when all my emotions get in the way. I'm just trying to get us on the same page. (Wish I could explain)- Lights, The Listening.

This song explains me perfectly. You know the color test? Well I'm a blue, which means that I'm a ridiculously emotional person. I worry all the time about everything. I am a perfectionist. And I am insecure. But there are some plus sides to being a blue! Blue personalities are passionate, loyal, orderly, and do well in creative environments.
Sometimes my blue personality gets in the way with my relationships with other people I have a hard time trying to tell people how I feel without my emotions blowing up in my face.(AKA bursting into tears or laughing for no apparent reason.) I'm a people pleaser. Confrontation is hard for me. Whenever I have to talk in front of one of my classes I worry about what everyone is thinking about me. Do I measure up? Oh and did I mention that I worry a lot? Cause I do. I keep a lot of my feelings and emotions inside because I feel like it's easier that way. I don't feel like people want to hear about my problems. But I am always the first to listen to other people talk about their problems. I don't know sometimes I think being a blue is more trouble than it's worth, but that's me. And I should learn to love me, blue and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment