Wednesday, November 20, 2013

oh, hello lovely



So I found this song yesterday and I love it. I wish I would have known it so I could have posted it on my last post, but this song is lovely nonetheless and everyone should listen to it. 


I've been thinking about this quote a lot lately, I found it on pinterest over the summer and I love it. I'm amazed by the love that our Heavenly Father has for us, his imperfect children. I fail him everyday, but he helps me back up and loves me despite everything, and to me that is a beautiful and lovely thought. This quote also reminds me of President Monson's quote from the relief society conference;  "..your Heavenly Father loves you—each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there."

No comments:

Post a Comment