Sunday, August 18, 2013

Looking back, and forward

So I am back at SNOW COLLEGE!!! :)I haven't posted in forever but now I actually have something semi exciting to write about I thought I would post again.
It's weird to come back to EPHRAIM and feel like I'm coming home. When did that happen? haha but it's great to be back. It was really hard for me to decide what I was going to do for this semester. Was I going to go on a mission? Was I going to live at home and go to UVU?  Was I going to go back to snow? What was I going to do? I spent most of the summer praying about what I should do and getting kind of frustrated that I didn't seem to be getting an answer. I got so sick of people asking me what I was going to do in the fall because I had no idea! But then in July after I had been trying to figure it out for so long I started thinking about Snow. I remembered all the good times I had and all the great people I met and the thought of going back just felt right. After a summer of feeling unsettled with every decision I was thinking about, this one just felt right and left me feeling peaceful and happy.
So I'm back! I'm excited to see what this new semester will bring. It's weird to see so many new faces around and not see all the familiar ones that I associate with this place. But I am excited to meet new people and to have new adventures at snow.
It's also weird to realize how much I've grown and learned since I came down here last year. I really feel like I'm a different person now than I was then. It's amazing how much you learn when you move out on your own and have to grow up a little bit.
But I'm so excited for this next semester, although I may feel a lot different than I was last year I know that Snow is where I'm supposed to be, still. And it's a good feeling to know that you're in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment