Thursday, August 29, 2013

lead kindly light

To start out this post I want to show you guys a picture of THE BIGGEST and I quote "single scoop" of ice cream that I have ever seen!:)


I also wanted to post this picture
This picture has been my phone background since march 2012. I miss my grandma, and my grandpa, and this is one of my favorite pictures of them. I love the hymn lead kindly light we sang it in institute the other day these are the lyrics at the end of the song and they reminded me of this picture. <3
 
"And with the morn those angel faces smile, which I have loved long since, and lost a while."

 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy ice cream!! I love the pictures of your Gma and Gpa! Hope you are having fun:) Can't wait to see you again. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amberly! I am having fun, hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete