Thursday, September 5, 2013

grocery shopping like a college student

So this is what happens when you are a poor college student and you don't have a car. You end up walking to the grocery store. You try really hard not to buy very much, but realizing that you don't want to starve for the next few weeks you buy too much food. And then you stop at sip it to get a cherry pepsi because it's been a long day. And then you realize that there is no way you can carry all of your groceries home with you. And then your roommate takes pitty on you and comes and picks you up. And that is the end of the story. Disclaimer this is not all my food my roommate Mary walked to the store with me.:)Isn't college great? But really it is, I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Next time you need a ride let me know and I'll give you one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, that's nice of you I might need a ride sometime:)

    ReplyDelete