Tuesday, July 15, 2014

take me back to those days

I stumbled upon this picture on facebook the other day.
It brought back a flood of memories. We went bowling that night, I think I lost horribly. Then we stopped at the infamous Sip It soda shack and bought drinks. They had just got  an order of these adorable shirts and none of us could resist buying one. I spent my precious food money from my 6 hour a week job working at the library on a shirt I adored but couldn't really afford. I wouldn't take back that purchase because the memories are priceless. Then we went back to our apartment and decided we needed a picture in our shirts. Our friend Alex took this picture, I think he said something funny... or someone must have judging from my facial expression. After that I was introduced to The Truman Show, a movie that left me paranoid that my life was secretly a reality show and all the people in it were just actors. 
Sometimes I want to go back to those days. To the days of giggling with my roommates at 3 in the morning over absolutely nothing. To the days of finding pictures to add to our man wall. To the days of long walks around campus. To the days of talking about boys while eating breakfast. To the days of going running every night with some of my best friends. To the days of homework party's at the library. To the days of movie nights and making unhealthy food. To the days of walking to the grocery store because none of us had a car. Take me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment