Monday, January 5, 2015

New York 2014

Hey remember that one time I said I was going to go to New York? Well I did, and it was amazing, I loved every minute of it! Here's a little video/photographic proof from the days we were in the city. Sorry it's like three months late... better late than never right?
Night Flight, destination JFK airport.

We landed! 

WICKED, on Broadway, in New York City, what??? 

Just a little subway napping!

               Rockefeller Center                                         

Times Square


Lady Liberty


9/11 Memorial

Taking a selfie at the Trump tower.

Grand Central Station


Three things I learned in From this trip:
Flying terrifies me.
The Shake shack is absolutely amazing place to eat.
I will one day move to New York, either that or I'll be back for a long visit.



2 comments:

  1. i'd love to live in nyc one day too! i've visited a few times and absolutely love the city. looks like you had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so incredible I loved it! I met a few girls from Canada when I went to the Palmyra temple they took a day trip down to the Sacred Grove and the temple which I thought was amazing! Do you semi close to New York?

      Delete