Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014

Happy New Years Eve everyone!! I love new years eve, seriously it is one of my favorite holidays, king crab, delicious food and family what more could anyone want?
I'm trying to adjust from being home from school and I'm happy to say that as of yesterday I am officially graduated from Snow with my associate of arts! Yay!! Now I just need to decide what I want to study which is definitely easier said than done. But hopefully with in the next couple months I'll get a better direction of what I want to do, because I'm hoping to start school back up in the summer. Summer school, it's gonna be a party be jealous! Haha oh this is a random blog post, but I wanted to post some of my New Years Goals for 2014:
My first goal is to find a job! I really need to start saving money for school and a car, and just life, so bring on the job hunting!
Second I want to read 4.5 pages everyday in the Book of Mormon! Did you know that if you read 4.5 pages everyday you can read the Book of Mormon 3 times in a year!? It's something that I really want to do, and I'm getting excited about it!
My third goal is to find a good zumba class and go to it at least once a week. I love zumba and I know that the more I exercise the happier I am. I also want to get out doors more this year and go hiking and maybe ride a horse and go fishing since I haven't done those things before.
My fourth goal is to make new friends. Since moving home I don't really know anyone around here. All of my friends are either married, on missions, or down at Snow still, so I want to make some new friends!
My fifth goal is to buy my own car sometime during this year. I have never had a car and it would be awesome to have one... It's the dream, we will have to see if it works out but I'm hoping so!
My last goal is to be happy, to try more new things, and to look at life as a new adventure everyday. 
Well those are my goals for 2014, what are some of yours? This year I tried to make all of my goals more attainable, they may not be the most exciting and grand, but I think that they are things that I can actually achieve and things that will make me happier! I'm getting excited to meet 2014 and see what it has to offer me! Happy New Year!!
P.S. 
Today I was feeling domestic and made cinnamon swirl bread and it smells heavenly. I almost bought a loaf at Costco the other day, but it was expensive and I thought hey I can make that, so I did. YUM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment