Thursday, December 12, 2013

the end of an era

I'm leaving Snow, graduating, moving on. I can't believe that this day actually came.
There are so many things I'm going to miss;

The Library: I love that place, I worked there for a year and a half and spent LOTS of hours doing homework there. I have so many memories, like the times I almost got smashed in the moving bookshelves, my favorite reading corner, seeing the book shelves move and an attractive boy looking back at me, study sessions with my roommates. The library treated me well.

Sip it: The best soda shack there ever was. Sip it got me through many late night study sessions, and I will miss it greatly.

Ephraim: It smells like turkey's and it's really small, but somehow it has become my second home.

My Roommates: I am so blessed, both of my years at Snow I had the most amazing roommates. I don't know what I'm going to do when I don't see them every day. All the crazy nights laughing, the inside jokes, seriously they are my best friends. I'll probably just end up visiting them ALL the time!
fall semester 2013
roommate sass


the forever alone club benches

Fall 2012-Spring 2013



Sorry for the picture overload, I just couldn't decide between all of them! Going to Snow has been such a good experience for me, and I am so grateful for all the friends I met, all the fun crazy moments that I had and all the things that I've learned. 

Here's to moving on to new adventures, because even though change is hard it's good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment